Thursday, December 16, 2010

"New" Green Hornet Movie? I Beg to Differ.


The Belligerent Duo

The Green Hornet is just a copy of Batman for a more moderate crowd. He wears a mask; he drives a funky car; he has a double identity; he has a secret hideout; he is a white male; he has a houseboy (I think Robin was a houseboy, no?). There is a Jimmy Olsen-like character that is hated by all freedom-loving people; Lex Luthor wants to marry him; Rex Reed criticizes him incessantly; he once got his foot caught in a bear-trap; he returns all of my letters to him unopened.

Picture of my wife, taken at our 10th Anniversary party

No, give me the likes of Wonder Woman, who you could stare at for hours and not care who's side she was on, the bottle of whiskey slowly slipping out of your hand as you begin to black out on your couch.



Mandrake

No comments:

Post a Comment